Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favorite House Guest


Lately, Eric's been spending a ton of time at my house. I absolutely love it. He came by the other night after what sounded like a pretty boring night at Fangtasia, and he's only left for a few hours at a time since. I keep trying to get him to stay longer. It's so great having him here, waking up next to him, falling asleep in his arms. Seeing him doing things like playing with Hundr in the front yard gives me butterflies in my stomach.

I know he has to return to Shreveport sooner or later, but we've talked about that, and he wants me to come with him. Isn't that amazing? He wants the room I stayed in a while ago to be mine, so I can keep stuff there and have somewhere that's mine during the day that's not light-proof.  I said yes, of course, and I'm so excited. I have no idea what to bring, but I'm so touched that he asked me. We'll set Hundr up with stuff there too. I just hope everyone else who's at Eric's house doesn't mind...