Friday, November 12, 2010

Fire at Fangtasia



@SheriffNorthman is trapped in Fangtasia.

I don't even know what to do with that. I've been trying desperately to get in there, and have since I got here myself, but no one will even let me near the building. It was in flames when I got here, with him still inside, and it continued to burn for hours while I stood and watched because no one was willing to let me run into a burning building. Those hypocrites!

They were all thinking I'm some desperate fangbanger, which only made me more angry. There's nothing I can do but argue with firefighters for hours on end while seeing the images of the damage to the club inside. The interior is so badly burned out, even now, and they're not letting me in because they're worried it could be structurally unsound. What if it does collapse! He's still in there, and the sun...

When he was first in pain, I searched the house for him. I called everyone I could think of. @pamiravenscroft, @RomanLucious, @BiancaNorthman, even @BarwithaBite. Pam and Roman didn't pick up, and Bianca was in Texas. When I called Fantasia, some guy I didn't recognize picked up and said Eric was tied up. I didn't think anything of it, but he was in so much pain... he could only have meant literally.

I knew I had to go with him, so I went to find @AngeloSenior to bring him with me. More hands, plus the guy carries a weapon, you know? If these guys had Eric, we had to rescue him. Angelo was no help. He locked me in the bathroom, and I had to climb out the window, which cost me even more time.

Then when I got to Fangtasia, the fire trucks and policemen and everything were already there. There was a barrier, people weren't crossing it, and the place was just consumed in flames. I feel so helpless watching them, but no matter what, I'm going in there at dark.

Eric's always so worried about how fragile I am, and how easily I can be killed, but now he's the one in danger, not me, and there was nothing I could do to expect it. Someone was definitely hurting him on purpose, and we had no warning they were coming. What if something happens to him? What if he doesn't make it? I'd do anything, anything to help him, but what if... What if it's too late? He worries about me so much, and for what? So he could be the one trapped alive in the burning building? Suddenly I really don't feel like the fragile one.