Saturday, January 8, 2011

For Couples: What is the most cherish-able moment of your relationship?

Goodness, it's hard to pick out just one moment.

One that comes to mind was when @SheriffNorthman gave me my birthday present. We'd only been dating a little bit, and I wasn't real sure about him still, but the gift was so... personal, I guess. It wasn't some expensive, flashy gift, but one that showed he really listened to me when I talked, and was really starting to get me. I hate gifts, so its' hard for me to admit to liking any, but he covered some of my favorite things with that gift. I guess that and the date he took me on after made me realize we could really have a future together, and that he wasn't just interested in some superficial relationship.

If you're interested, you can read more about it here: http://www.barmaidsookie.com/2010/07/third-second-date.html

Ask me anything