Thursday, May 5, 2011

Staying Alive


I don't know how my life ended up this way, but people try to kill me pretty frequently.

Well, I've got some theories on why that is, but it's probably not a good idea to get into that right now.

Anyway, I love some of these shows on TV and all, but I never quite get them. They're entertaining as heck to watch, but the girls in them can be dumb as dirt.

When someone's chasing you, you should NOT run into a deserted alleyway or parking lots of some sort.

You should NOT wear heels, cause then you just fall down, and you're easy as pie to kill.

And if someone's killing the guy you love or your family member, you should absolutely NOT just stand there screaming. It never helps. And then you'll probably be next. Running through fire to save someone really isn't that bad. I lived through it with Eric.

As Garry quoted to me once, I think from some horror movie I'm not brave enough to watch myself, "Some stupid killer stalking some big breasted girl who cant act who is always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door. It's insulting."

This sorta stuff happens a lot. It's amazing how in these shows or movies, no one ever thinks to just… leave town. Or call the cops. Or go stay with a male relative or something. Or buy a gun. Or install a good security system.

I never thought of myself as particularly good in those types of situations, but I guess compared to some of these women in these shows and movies, I could teach a dang class or, if you ask Pam, write an advice column.

I'd like to keep it that way, too!